Monday, February 2, 2009

the french have it

At the Sidaction Ball, in Paris.


Carla Bruni, flawless in YSL; but Dianne Kruger is absolutely stunning in this gown by Nina Ricci. Nevermind that Joshua Jackson's neckwear is reminiscent of a rodeo or something, these two are the perfect fashion couple. Just check out her shoes! How do they stay on, those straps are miniscule.


I have no idea what Mischa Barton's been up to since the OC but to me this dress makes up for any lack of style she may have exhibited since then. Normally I don't like floral appliqués, but both of these dresses manage it to an arty effect, not a prom effect.


Two more casual looks... Is that Ines de la Fressange?! Is that a woman over 50 baring her midriff and still looking stunning?! Yes, yes. Don't get me started on the shoes, which are like half matador-y and half cartoon bedroom slipper-y. I'll be off gluing big black pompoms to all my ballet flats, if you need me. xx

1 comment:

Jacquelyn said...

Wow! Fabulous...I love the flats too...there so unique!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin